1.The avaliable masks which be able to against the novel coronavirus
Disposable 3 Layer Non-woven Face Mask: It can help provide protection partly from respiratory infections to a certain extent, but cannot prevent fog or haze.
N95-certified Face Mask: It can not only help provide protection from respiratory infections efficiently but also against haze and fog.
FFP2,3 Individual Bacteria Face Mask : It can not only help provide protection from respiratory infections efficiently but also against haze and fog.
2. Spreading ways of novel coronavirus three mainly possible spreading ways:
(1) The coronavirus can be spread by cough and sneezing.
(2) close contact with infected patient.
(3) Touch the surface of a virus-contaminated object, and then touch your mouth, nose, or eyes with dirty hands.
3. How to wear mask correctly?
Wash your hands properly before wearing a mask. When you put on a mask, the nose strip should be uppermost. The colored side of the mask faces outwards. Position the elastic bands around both ears. Mask should fit snugly over the face. Extend to cover fully the mouth, nose and chin. Mould the nose strip over nose bridge.
In fact, most surgical masks adopt a three-layer design, which includes an outer fluid-repelling layer, a middle layer, serving as a barrier to germs and an inner moisture-absorbing layer. Please do not wear the mask inside-out. And to be noticed, surgical masks are not washable and should be changed regularly and used for one time, usually no more than 4 hours.
Post time: Apr-01-2020